I am a California native with a penchant for fine art, Harleys, and strong coffee. My career includes ten years of experience as a content-creator for broadcast television, documentary film, and corporate video. My stock in trade is versatility. I thrive in production environments and find equal (if not greater) comfort in the edit suite. I love the craft of storytelling through motion pictures. For me it is the perfect synthesis of language, music, and photography. Sharing my passion for this work and adapting to ever-changing sweeps in technology keeps me on my toes and excited about my craft.
KEY SKILLS & SERVICES:
- Creative Editorial – Avid Media Composer and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Motion Graphics – Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- DVD Authoring – Adobe Encore and DVD Studio Pro
- Video Encoding – Compressor, QuickTime Pro, Adobe Media Encoder
- Color Correction for broadcast and web
- Camera operator- Canon C-100, Sony a7s, and Canon 5D
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
My rates are competitive and negotiable. Please contact me for a quote.
DOWNLOAD MY RESUME: 2012 CV